Note: All text in BLUE are hyperlinks to another webpage.
At Home2Go-Thailand, it is our business to know all the new developments (estates and condos) in the greater Hua Hin area and nearby regions. As such, we can recommend those that we consider the best in quality, value for money and location.
Home2go-Thailand is a selected and trusted selling agent for the Aria Hua Hin Estate by the developer. Please note, the buyer will pay exactly the same price for a new property if they buy directly from the developer rather than use the services of an independent selling agent such as Home2go. The developer will offer no discount from the listed price. All the prices stated on this listing are the same prices stated by the developer. So why would it be better to buy a property using an independent selling agent?… See below…
The Home2go-Thailand office is located in Hua Hin and as such, we can offer local and professional representation on the behalf of the buyer in regards to any contractual negotiations, quality assurance/quality control, construction inspection and progress reporting. We promise to continue being your representative up until the day of ownership transfer.
This estate is located in Thap Tai, sub-district of Hua Hin, approx. 6 km west of the centre of Hua Hin town. Travel time is less than a 10-minute drive to Hua Hin beaches, hospitals, banks, schools, shopping malls and nightlife.
Please see below for detailed information about the available land plots in the estate, villa designs, price list and the specifications for construction.
Land plot sizes start at 444 sqm and all include a swimming pool, landscaped private gardens, European-style kitchen, fully air-conditioned.
1. Fitted kitchen appliances brand FRANKE, fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, sink, gas or electric hob.
2. Pest Control piping with 1-year pest control service
3. Electric front gate
4. 4,000-litre underground cement water storage tank connected directly to Pranburi city water supply
5. High Standard UPVC Windows & Doors by WINDSOR with 10 years limited warranty
6. 100% full Chanote (Nor Sor 4) title deed
7. High-Pressure Automatic Water Pump from MITSUBISHI
8. Wall mounted DAIKIN Air-Conditioning, in every Bedroom and Living room total 5 air-conditioning.
9. Hot water tank connected to all hot water faucets and showers.
10. All ceiling boards are covered with aluminium foil, also under the roof tiles insulation that reflects of the sun’s heat
11. Elevated ceiling 3 metres in height.
12. Premium brand from AMERICAN STANDARD bathroom fittings and hardware.
13. 15 cm (6″) thick wall blocks for extra strength, heat and sound insulation – Q-CON BLOCK
14. Full roof supporting concrete and steel reinforced upper ring beam.
15. Safety Electric breaker.
16. Internal roads are 10-12 m wide for the main road that runs centrally through the estate and 9 m wide for the sub-roads.
17. The warranty period for a villa: 1-year warranty on the Mechanical and Electrical work and a 2 years warranty on the structural integrity of the house, both commencing from the handover date of the house.
18. Full tropical landscape gardens include.
19. Swimming pool with blue sky stone tiles and lava tiles surrounding. A pump room will be constructed in the plot set against or close to the boundary wall. The specification includes LED lights installed in the swimming pool, salt-water, pump and filter.
20. Furniture package from Beautiful World (Hua Hin) valued at THB600,000 is included in the sale price for the Standard 180 sqm house. The larger houses include furniture package valued at THB700,000.
21. Solar energy package available at THB300,000.
****Shown by appointment only****
If you are interested in this property, please add your enquiry into the message box at the bottom of this webpage and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Note – Please include the property ID (you will find the ID # in the blue box).The more info you can give us, the more we can give back 🙂
Or…..If you prefer to send an email then send to email@example.com
528 total views, 2 views today
Updated on February 2, 2019 at 9:09 am